Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #56 - Alice+Olivia and Make It Monday #157: DIY Cover Plates

For my entry in both the Runway Inspired Challenge and Make It Monday Challenge, I drew a starburst pattern with a Copic marker.  I cut out the circles using Spellbinders circle dies, colored the circles with copics and pasted them.  I stamped tone on tone starburst patterns on the circles and put a dot of glitter in the centers for some extra sparkle.  Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies ~
Stamps:  PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday and PTI Butterfly Kisses 
Cardstock:  PTI white
Other: Copic markers, Memento ink, black EP, Spellbinders circles dies, and Martha Stewart glitter.

5 comments:

  1. Very, very cool starburst- great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! I love the design : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So modern, so clean and so cute! A fun take on the Runway Inspired Challenge - thanks for joining us ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card Celeste :) Fabulous take!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing take on the dress! I love how simple and modern this looks! Thanks for sharing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge

    ReplyDelete