Thursday, March 7, 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge: Two-Toned Flower

Ok, everyone, this is my very first challenge.  I've been at card-making for a year now and it's time to "get out there."  For this challenge, I decided to do the "rock-n-roll" technique.  I've grown to love kraft cardstock and I love red - you can't go wrong with red. 

Supplies: 
Paper: PTI Kraft Cardstock, GKD Pure Luxury Ivory cardstock
Stamps:  PTI Cutting Garden, GKD Vintage Backgrounds
Ink: Memento Toffee Crunch, Rhubarb Stalk, and Tuxedo Black
Other:  GKD ribbon and Cuttlebug embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Welcome! Your blossom is beautiful. Full of depth.
    You've inspired me to pull out my Kraft cardstock and use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so tempting to use it on every card! :)

      Delete