Friday, March 29, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge #32: Moschino Cheap and Chic

My entry in the Runway Inspired Challenge is an homage to one of my favorite TV shows, "Scandal."  The letters and silver frame are embossed with silver embossing powder.  The scored frame was done on the Martha Stewart scoring board.  The heart was cut with the Silhouette and "glittered" with Martha Stewart glitter.    #whatthehuck?!?



                                     
                         
Other supplies:
Stamps: PTI Fresh Alphabet
Other:  SU heat & stick powder, Ranger silver embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. this card is PRISTINE in execution and the sentiment, well it is a new one for me, but I find it fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun to make and the show is fun to watch!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen that show, but I've heard it's good! Love your card :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete