Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PTI Make It Monday #107: Clear Card & Copic Coloring

I call this my "Camouflage" Card.  I'm not sure how this came to me, but I thought how cool would it be to have these butterflies some how blend into the background, while popping off the page?  Well, here is my result:  


For the back panel of the card, I thought: "Why should pink have all the fun?"  This was a fun card to make and actually pretty simple, if you can get over cutting into your beautifully colored and stamped focal image.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hero Arts (focal image), PTI (sentiment, butterflies)
Cardstock:  PTI Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Clear Cardstock
Copics: RV19, RV17, RV04, YG95, YG25, YG23
Ink: Memento
Other: White embossing powder (focal image), PTI Butterfly Dreams dies

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Great idea, and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and those fabulous butterflies. Gorgeous coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete